So,you decided to try out the vegan keto breakfast and looking for some recipes? You want to know what a low carb or keto breakfast can be that’s vegan as well? You want best of both worlds vegan and low carb? Lets begin the show then.
What exactly is a Keto Diet?
A ketogenic diet is a very low-carb,high fat diet.It involves very limited amount of carbohydate intake,replacing it with fat which puts your body into a process known as ketosis.
Benefits Of Keto Vegan Breakfast
- It helps loose weight hence minimizing disease risk factor.
- Its superior than low-fat diet according to research.
- Research shows that people with keto diet loose 2.2 times more weight as compared to low-fat diet.
- Lowers blood sugar level dramatically.
- Improves insulin sensitivity for diabetes patients.
- Lowers acne due to improved insulin sensitivity.
For Complete Keto Diet Benefits Click Here
Vegan Keto Breakfast Recipes
1.Toast With Avocados
Toast with meshed avocados with some black pepper can be a really great choice for your Vegan Keto breakfast.As,its tasty and at the same time keto friendly.Its a breakfast of choice for people around the world and is popular among vegans as well as non vegans alike.Avocado with its natural nutrients and toast make it a great combination for breakfast.But make sure to use low-carb bread such as cloud bread or ezekial bread.
This breakfast can be prepared in less than 15 mins.You just have to make toast,cut the avocado in two pieces,remove its stone,mesh it and apply it to the toast,add some black pepper and enjoy your breakfast.The diet is keto friendly gives treat to your taste-buds simultaneously.
2.TOAST WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Toast with peanut butter is common breakfast choice for vegans around the globe.Its easy,quick vegan breakfast that does not require much time.Its a completely Keto friendly diet and vegan at the same time.Peanut butter toast breakfast is a very easy task.It requires less than 5 minutes to prepare it.Make toast apply some peanut butter and you are good to go.It has all the essentials required for a keto diet.As its extreme easy process of preparation and benefits its a choice of breakfast for not only vegans and keto diet conscious but people around the globe.
- Low carb-bread(preferably cloud bread)
- Peanut butter
- Any other low-carb high fat optional Ingredient of your choice
Smoothies are great Vegan Breakfast recipe.They are easy to prepare,delicious and give you energy for the day in the dawn.Yeh,they are keto friendly diet too.Smoothies are good to start your breakfast with when you don’t want to eat in the morning or having a tough call on your commute.
4.Vegan Keto Donuts
Vegan keto donuts are super easy to make.These donuts are coconut free,nut free and gluten free(a treat if you are on a gluten free diet too).You only need a handful of ingredients and these donuts are definitely a treat for your taste buds as well as your body as these are keto friendly by all means(low-carb high fat).
- Vanilla Extract (1 Ts)
- Non-dairy Milk (120 Ml)
- Tahini (120 Ml)
- Granulated Sweetner (3 Ts)
- Psyllium Husk (3 Ts)
- Baking Powder (1/2 Ts)
- Pinch Salt ( or as per taste)
- Cocao Powder (3 Ts)
- Almond Extract (1 Ts)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized bowl add almond extract,tahini,non dairy milk,granulated sweetener and vanilla extract and stir them well until everything is mixed up.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir them well until its in thick batter form.Then leave this mixture for a good 3-5 minutes.
- Add this mixture into donut baking pan.
- Bake it in oven for a good 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and give it 10-15 mins before removing from pan so that donuts get their time to firm-up.
- Delicious Vegan-Keto Donuts are ready to be served.
5.Vegan Low-Carb Muffins
These muffins are perfect for a low-carb healthy breakfast snack.They are tasty,energy-full and keto friendly. Blueberries add amazing flavour to the snack.This snack is protein-rich.It will be our new favorite muffin breakfast recipe or perhaps a new favourite breakfast when your are on a ketogenic diet.So,here we go.
- Almond flour
- Granulated Sweetener
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Baking powder
You can find this recipe at THE BIG MAN’S WORLD
6.Vegan Keto Pancake
Pancakes are super cheap,easy to make and can be of various flavours. pancakes are used for every sort of meal.But we will be discussing them for breakfast particularly.Pancakes click every mark for a Vegan Keto breakfast.They are low-carb and add plenty of protein to your body as well.Here is an amazing pancake recipe that you can try to make your mornings more tasty.
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- pinch salt
- 2 Ts baking powder
- 1 Ts granulated sweetener
- 120 ml vegan milk
- 2 ts coconut oil
- Put together almond flour,granulated sweetener,cornstarch and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients into a separate bowl and mix them up.
- Put the wet ingredients into the other bowl and stir them well.
- Add a few drops non-stick cooking spray on the frying pan and heat on low to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter and cook it for 2-3 minutes until the bottom side is golden brown.
- Flip the pancake to the other side and wait till it becomes golden brown from the other side as well.
- Remove the pancake from pan and put it aside.
- Again pour the pancake batter and repeat the process (5-7 times) until the batter is completely finished.
7.Vegan Keto Tofu Scramble
Breakfast can be one of the toughest meal decision when you are a vegan and beginning with keto diet as well.Sometimes sweet breakfasts become boring and you need something savory..What you miss egg breakfast? Na..Not any more..This vegan tofu scramble tastes like eggs but does not contain actual eggs at all.This is due to the use of a special ingredient called Black-salt or KAALA NAMAK. Are you excited? Lets unveil the secret on you.
- 14 ounce firm tofu.
- 3 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon garlic powder
- 2 Ts diced yellow onion
- 1.5 Ts nutritional yeast
- 3 oz vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 Ts avocados oil
- 1/2 Ts black salt
- Put tofu in a layer of paper towel or cloth towel and squeeze water out of it.
- Add 1/3 avocados oil in the pan.
- Add onions into the pan and keep stirring them until they become soft.
- Add the tofu into the pan and crumble it using potato masher(use can use anything available).
- Keep crumbling until it becomes just like scrambled eggs.
- Add remaining oil and spices into the pan and keep stirring it.
- Keep tofu stirring until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add spinach,grape tomatoes and cheese and stir until the cheese melts.
- Serve when it becomes cold.
8.VEGAN KETO STRAWBERRY COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
Strawberry coconut chia pudding is vegan(dairy free),keto,low carb,rich in fiber and rich is Omega-3.Its a great idea to have this pudding when you have almost no time to prepare breakfast(you can also prepare it before a night so that you can save some more time in the morning).Its a breakfast on the go.It has really nice taste and adds bunch of nutrients to your body.Had enough? Lets share this super amazing recipe with you people.
- 3 ts almond milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 Can full fat coconut milk
- 1 Ts peanut butter(optional)
- 1 ts strawberry
- Raspberry as per taste
- 1 ts coconut sugar
- 1 ts strawberry jam
- Add almond milk,chia seeds and vanilla in a jar.Stir it and refrigerate over night.
- Put strawberries and coconut sugar in a pan and cook for about 15 mins(keep the heat as low as possible).Use immersion blender to blend the jam smooth.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until it thickens.
- Remove pan from heat when it thickens.
- Open can of coconut milk,remove cream from its top surface and put it aside.
- Whisk the thick milk.
- Layer your delicious pudding in a jar.Start with strawberry jam,then use chia pudding,and coconut milk.
- Repeat the process until ingredients are consumed.
- Add strawberry jam,almond butter and berries as topping.
- Your Chia pudding is ready to be served.
Cinnamon And Peco Porridge
Porridge is great.You must try it every now and then.It adds new falvours to your life.This Vegan cinnamon and peco porridge is a keto diet.Its a delight for people on the keto diet.It also has no sugar and no gluten.There is no reason why you should not try this dish.Here we go.
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 Ts coconut oil
- 2 Ts chia seeds
- 2 Ts hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cups unsweetened toasted coconut
- 1/2 Ts cinnamon
- In a small sized saucepan add coconut milk,almond milk,almond butter and coconut oil.
- Heat it on medium temperature.
- Once heated enough,take it off from the heat.
- Add hemp seeds,chia seeds,chopped pecans,coconut(leave some for topping) and cinnamon.
- Let it get cold for about 15 mins.
- Pour it into serving dish.
Not on keto diet? Try 7 Quick Breakfast ideas.