Breakfast is an important meal of the day.Its the first meal of the day and it gives us energy to counter with the everyday challenges.Its has to be delicious,energy-full and would not take too much time to make.This recipe has got all of it.
There are many delicious vegan breakfast recipes out there.Casserole is easily one of them.Casseroles are great but what about vegan casseroles?They are great too.Today we will be sharing with you an amazing vegan breakfast recipe that is mouth watering and healthy at the same time.
Vegan Breakfast Casserole
Vegan casseroles are amazing way to welcome your mornings.It can boost your energy to the next level.They are very easy to make as you don’t want to be in the kitchen for ages in the morning.Casseroles are relatively quick and easy way to make your breakfasts because its a matter of putting everything in a single dish.Then you have to put tofu and vegan cheese as topping and bake it to mix the flavors.
Vegan Casserole Ingredients
Vegan casseroles are amazing.This vegan breakfast casserole contains Bell Pepper,Onion,Spinach,Tomato,Tofu,Vegan Milk,Sea Salt,Black Pepper,Garlic Powder,Smoked Paprika,Bacon Bits,Vegan Cheese,Cornstarch and Nutritional Yeast.
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME REQUIRED: 50 MINUTES
This dish is perfect for the serving of 5 people typically.
- BELL PEPPER
- VEGAN MILK
- SEA SALT
- BLACK PEPPER
- GARLIC POWDER
- SMOKED PAPRIKA
- BACON BITS
- VEGAN CHEESE
- OLIVE OIL
- NUTRITIONAL CHEESE
- ADD A FEW DROPS OF OLIVE OIL IN A COOKING PAN.
- HEATS IT FOR A WHILE AND ADD 1/2 CUP BELL PEPPER AND 1/2 CUP ONION IN IT.
- COOK IT FOR A WHILE.KEEP IT STIRRING.
- THEN ADD 1 CUP OF TOMATOES AND 1 CUP OF SPINACH IN IT.
- IT SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
- KEEP COOKING IT FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES ON RELATIVELY LOW TEMPERATURE.
- TAKE A BLENDER.ADD 15 oz OF EXTRA FIRM TOFU,2 TS NUTRITIONAL YEAST,SPICES(1 TS Sea Salt ,1/2 TS Black Pepper,1 TS Garlic Powder,1 TS Smoked Paprika ).
- ADD VEGAN MILK(COCONUT MILK,OAT MILK,ALMOND MILK(WHATEVER YOU LIKE) IN BLENDER.
- ADD 2 TS VEGAN YEAST AND 2 TS OF CORN STARCH.
- BLEND IT TILL IT BECOMES SMOOTH LIQUID.
- WHEN THE PASTE BECOMES GOOD ENOUGH POUR HALF OF IT INTO A GLASS BOWL.
- ADD VEGGIES ON TOP OF IT.
- POUR THE REMAINING PASTE ON THE TOP OF VEGETABLES.
- BAKE IT AT 375 DEGREE FOR ABOUT 25 MINS.
- AFTER 25 MINUTES TAKE IT OUT OF OVEN AND ADD VEGAN CHEESE AND BACON BITS ON TOP OF IT(OPTIONAL).
- ITS READY TO SERVE!!
Tell us what you think of it in the comments section below.